• 2-5+ years of Cabinet Vision, including drawing & issuing to a CNC
• Understand cabinetry construction and have production equipment knowledge
• Understand Architectural drawings
• Understand Lean Manufacturing and 5S
Here’s how (duties include but not limited to)
• Manage & price custom cabinet/millwork requests from Designers
• Manage, approve, and price project change orders on existing projects
• Implement improvements for production processing
• Generate production packages including cut-lists, material reports, and production drawings.
• Dissect and understand where production errors occur, make changes as required.
• Brainstorm ideas/ways to improve project processing and production.
*Flexible working hours – work remote from home option available.
Who is Kitchen Art Design?
Kitchen Art Design has been making significant changes this past 18 months, acquiring and merging in another cabinet company. Our sister company Oasis Kitchens has been launched to the market recently. With this expansion, we are challenging the standard ways for customers to purchase a kitchen. We want to make the overall buying process easier and exceed customer expectations with their cabinet investment.
At Kitchen art Design, we are expecting to grow, and there will be opportunity for growth on a personal and career within the organization.